28Looking after our mental health and wellbeing continues to be an area of focus for both individuals and employers. For employers, the importance of having a healthy work force now goes way beyond just the physical capabilities of employees.
Level 3 Supervising Mental Health First Aid is a 2 day course that covers the following topics:
DAY 1 OF This course will examine the following topics:
- What is first aid for mental health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and staring a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First aid action plan for mental health
- Mental health in the work place
DAY 2 OF This course will examine the following topics:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder